A quick way to apply for smaller amounts of funding between £300 and £10,000.
With the COVID-19 pandemic still with us, we'll continue to support people and communities most adversely impacted by COVID-19.
We can support you to:
- continue to deliver activity - whether your community needs crisis response, recovery or business as usual activity
- change and adapt, becoming more resilient to respond to new and future challenges.
In order to support communities to thrive, we aim to:
- build strong relationships in and across communities
- improve the places and spaces that matter to communities
- help more people to reach their potential, by supporting them at the earliest possible stage.