Membership for Voluntary Sector Organisations
WVA is a membership organisation. Our aim is to support a thriving voluntary sector in Warrington and provide a strong voice for the sector. Having a strong membership is an important factor in achieving this aim. Being a member of a WVA means that you can:
- Participate in creating a stronger voluntary sector for the people of Warrington
- Show your support for the aims of WVA
- Influence the way WVA develops in the future
We offer discounted services and benefits to members and we encourage any organisation in receipt of support, information or advice to become a member.
Who can be a member?
Membership is open to organisations based in and delivering services to the people of Warrington. 'Services' can be a group, activity or services involving direct interaction with our local community.
To keep our membership with local people, national organisations with a local group can have the local group as a member.
How do I become a member?
Membership to WVA is free, and it always will be.
You can apply to be a Member if you are a community, voluntary or faith organisation, social enterprise or any other form of not-for-profit organisation which is based and delivers services within the borough of Warrington.
Membership entitles you to:
- Access to a range of WVA services including proofreading funding bids, group support, training and development
- Discounts on a selection of WVA services
- Priority booking on our training course and other events
- Ability to vote at Annual General Meetings and Extraordinary General Meetings
- Ability to nominate individuals to stand as Trustees
- Use of one of the WVA Member logos for your promotional materials
Joining is easy and it’s free.
For details of our charged for services please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can opt-out of being a member at any time via the email address above or call 01925 246880