Supporting Warrington's VCSE
What We Do
WVA supports the growth of a thriving and dynamic VCSE to meet the diverse needs of local communities.
To do this we:
- Provide information, guidance and resources enabling local voluntary, community and social enterprise groups to deliver effective quality services.
- Promote, support and develop social action and volunteering for individuals and local communities to make a positive experience.
- Initiate and nurture the development of new groups, schemes, enterprises or activities to meet identified needs.
- Support local networks and forums to facilitate and encourage effective partnerships and strengthen cross sector working.
- Enable effective representation and involvement on key strategic partnership bodies to ensure third sector organisations have a strong voice.
Our team is here to help your group reach your goals by providing:
- Advice and guidance
- A critical friend's listening ear
- Tools and resources
- Opportunities and access
Check out our page and resource library to get started