Underpinned by our mission ‘To make a positive difference in the communities we serve’ groups can bid for up to £2,500 for their neighbourhood. Examples could include: IT training, youth projects or community events.
Projects should aim to address one or more of the following:
- Theme 1: WORK – supporting community-based employment, training, volunteering and enterprise opportunities
- Theme 2: FOOD – supporting food resilience in communities during a challenging economic period
- Theme 3: GREEN – improving access to and use of greenspace in communities to improve wellbeing
- Theme 4: DIGITAL – providing a digital skills and support offer
For this year’s fund, we are looking for projects that aim to support our people and communities that are facing increased challenges as a direct result of the cost-of-living crisis.
Applications must meet the following criteria:
- The project must benefit Onward neighbourhoods – see a list of our neighbourhoods here.
- Organisations must be constituted and have their own bank account
Applications will be reviewed by our panel, and we will be in touch with applicants to let them know the outcome of their application.